The main objective of the 3-year Net4Mobility+ project, based on the achievements of the previous three NCP projects is to build up and strengthen the coherence, professionalism and visibility of the whole MSCA NCP Network.
The project aims to achieve the following three goals:
- to enhance competences of the MSCA NCP network through tailored activities jointly developed by the project consortium, helping its members to acquire and enhance knowledge and skills, to gain experience useful during their daily work at the national, regioanlor local level.
- to support the MSAC NCPs from the "widening countries" by providing activities and means useful at the proposal preparation stage, helping to raise the quality of grant applications as well as supporting their capacity to attrat researchers, collaborators and fundings.
- to increase visibility of the MSCA NCP support to potential beneficiaries and stakeholders representing different organisations, sectors and scientific field, located in Europe and beyond. Information provided via various means aims to simplify their access to practical information, knowledge and practices.
The project will achieve these goals by the implementation of a wide array of measures, e.g.:
- Trainings based on the needs of MSCA NCPs in particular with regards to the challenges of Horizon2020
- Twinning' visits to tap into the already existing knowledge of MSCA NCPs
- Communication platforms for the constant exchange and transfer of knowledge
A number of public engagement activities and networking events with relevant stakeholders round up the project's activities.
Net4Mobility+ has 19 beneficiaries and 6 Associated Partners from around the world and a duration from 1 March 2018 until 28 February 2021 (3 years).
It is coordinated by IPPT_PAN in Poland.