The objective of the Net4Mobility project is to facilitate the transnational cooperation between the National Contact Points (NCPs) of the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA). The project aims to achieve the following two goals:
- mutual support and thus raising the general standard of applicants
- to better inform the research and innovation stakeholders on funding possibilities in the MSCA and help them to improve their performance.
The project will achieve these goals by the implementation of a wide array of measures, e.g.:
- Trainings based on the needs of MSCA NCPs in particular with regards to the challenges of Horizon2020
- Twinning' visits and Best Practice Meetings to tap into the already existing knowledge of MSCA NCPs
- Communication platforms for the constant exchange and transfer of knowledge
A number of public engagement activities and networking events with relevant stakeholders round up the project's activities.
Net4Mobility has 15 beneficiaries from around the world and a duration from 1 February 2015 until 31 January 2018 (3 years).
It is coordinated by Euresearch in Switzerland.
You can find the project postere here.